Monday, February 9, 2009

Prices back to normal! Fresh prawns, seafood! Delivery in Singapore!

Hi everyone!

First of all, thanks for the support over CNY! I believe ALL are satisfied customers! You don't have to believe me though. Why not just try it out? Money back guarantee!! :)

Anyway, prices have reverted back to normal.... Thank god! Yes, fresh prawns and seafood for sale! Just so you don't need to search my blog for the prices, I list them out again!

Grey prawns (Large) : S$13
Tiger prawns (Medium) : S$17
Ocean prawns (Large) : S$24
Crayfish/Slipper Lobster (large) : S$25
Minimum order is 2kg.

Please note that for crayfish / slipper lobster, it may not be a round kg. There will be always a bit more / less and will be charged accordingly (e.g. 1.3kg = $32.50)

There are other products to add but price is upon asking:

1. Red garoupa (whole fish)
2. Garoupa meat
3. White Promfret (whole fish)
4. Silver Promfret / Dou Chang(in Mandarin)(Again, whole fish)

For whole fish, it is not descaled nor are the insides taken out.

CALL OR SMS ME AT 8189 3848!! Pls do not e-mail me as I may not be able to check my e-mail on time for your orders! Delivery to your doorstep in Singapore!

No comments: